I wrote a post sometime ago on how one of my goals after graduating from university was to be financially independent, and I was able to achieve it. Also, investments made in 2019 are enough to cover my living expenses for 2020.
I have reflected on what I have done that worked and how anyone irrespective of their income level can achieve this too.
This class includes:
1. My journey to financial independence
2. Identifying your mindset towards money and addressing it.
3. Mapping out your financial activities based on the Money Life cycle and the Money Grid
4. Learning how to build assets
5. Identifying bad money habits
6.Factors to consider before investing
7. Investment options
8. Conducting your due diligence
9. Creating passive income and
10. Investing in dollars and stock.
In addition, you will also get :
A bonus template that can help you plan your finance and
15 minutes 1-1 with me
After payment, course content will be delivered to you on whatsapp.
Your investment in this session has been significantly discounted to be ₦10,000 or $40.
You can pay in Naira using this link: https://paystack.com/pay/moneygoals
You can pay in any other currency via Paypal: paypal.me/yemisiajeojo
Or you can pay by bank transfer
Bank Name: Guaranty trust bank
Account number (Naira): 0429442949
Account number (USD): 0230152804
Please send an email to email@example.com would prefer another method of payment or have questions regarding this session.